Pension and other benefits

Public Service

Public Service Pensions Center
Depending on the Department your were working for when you retired, here are the contacts you can reach to get information about your benefits.

For information or to communicate, click here.
Canadian Forces
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Juges (Magistracy)

For information or to communicate, you must write or visit them in person with :

Office of the Magistracy Commissioner
99, Metcalfe, 8th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1E3

By phone :
Ottawa Region : 613-995-5140
Toll free : 1-877-583-4266

Note: no web site available for magistracy retirees.